Every month, we hand select one of the best vehicles from our pre-owned lot to showcase on our blog. This month, the lucky winner is a 2016 Ford Edge SEL. We are pretty sure you will love it as much as we do, but if it turns out this isn’t the car for you then please visit our website at www.statewideford.com to check out our entire new and pre-owned inventory. We are sure to have a vehicle you will love!
Here at StateWide Ford we pride ourselves on excellent customer service! It’s our number one priority to ensure that every customer that walks through our door or visits http://statewideford.com/ receives the best sales and service experience from beginning to end.
The all-new 2018 Ford EcoSport is the compact SUV designed to be the perfect partner for a life full of surprising possibilities, delivering what you need when you need it. Trim outside, spacious inside, it’s nimble and ready for just about anything with available, intelligent 4WD. Plus, its technology keeps you in touch with the world around you. So, Go Small. Live Big. And do it all.
Is there anything worse than a hot, stuffy car in the summer? You may enjoy spending time outdoors during the summer months, but the heat and sun can make driving around intolerable, as your car may feel like an oven when you get in and take what feels like an eternity to cool down to a comfortable temperature.
The Fourth of July is tomorrow, and we at StateWide Ford want to wish everyone a safe and fun-filled celebration! This time of year is always a happy occasion for our country as we cookout and light off fireworks as a symbol of our independence. During Fourth of July celebrations, safety is a top priority because fireworks are almost always the main attraction. To help keep you and your loved ones safe, we’ve put together a list of firework safety tips. Happy Fourth of July!
- Attend public fireworks displays that are handled by professionals
- If you use your own fireworks, make sure they are legal in your area
- Closely supervise children around fireworks at all times
- Hold sparklers for young children
- Do not wear loose clothing while using fireworks
- Never light fireworks indoors
- Never light fireworks near dry grass, brush or flammable debris
- Point fireworks away from buildings and homes
- Stand several feet away from lit fireworks
- If a firework does not go off, do not stand over it to investigate it- put it out with water and dispose of it
- Always have a bucket of water and/or a fire extinguisher nearby
- Always read the instructions carefully before attempting to light a fireworks item
- Do not consumer alcoholic beverages if you are operating fireworks
- Keep fireworks dry- never attempt to light wet fireworks
- Do not buy generic fireworks that do not have labels identifying the manufacturer- all consumer fireworks should be clearly labeled as “Class C” or “1.4G” fireworks
- When using fireworks that utilize mortar tubes, be sure the device is securely mounted or secured in a way that prevents it from tipping over once it is lit
- Keep a first aid kit nearby for treatment of burns- if you are burned in any area above the shoulders, seek medical attention immediately
- Always clean your area of debris after you finish using fireworks
Shop online at StateWide Ford or come in today for a great deal on a new or used vehicle!
Call 888-694-1963, and speak to our friendly staff today! Learn about our latest Ford Specials, set up an informative test drive, get details on any vehicle, request a brochure, schedule a service appointment, discuss your trade-in or even talk financing on your next car. We are here to help you.
Still deciding on which vehicle you’d like to be driving? Searching for OEM factory rebates? Are you comparing lease programs or internet specials? Maybe you simply want our best price on a new or used car? For all of this and more, look no further than StateWide Ford. Our team is made up of professional associates that offer you a no-pressure environment and operate with the quality you’d expect. We look forward to helping you with your next new or used car purchase.
Click Here for Dealership Hours and Directions.