Nothing says summer like a road trip to your favorite place or maybe even somewhere you’ve never been before. And no matter where you are headed or with who, nothing spices up your ride like a couple road trip games but even after a few rounds of I Spy and Punch Bug, you and your road trip crew can get a little restless and bored. Check out our list of fun and exciting road trip games that are perfect for all ages!
The Singing Game
Connect song lyrics for a fun sing-along game
– One person starts singing a song
– Using a lyric from the song, the next person has to connect it with another song
– It continues on until somebody messes up the lyrics or is stumped
“I kissed a girl and I…”
“…Really, really, really like you…”
“…Doing that thing you do, breaking my heart into a million…”
The Movie Game
Connect actors through movies they have starred in
– The game starts with an actor/actress
– The next person has to say a movie that they were in
– The following person has to state another actor/actress from that movie
– It continues on
– If someone is incorrect, they have to sit out the next round
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
The Food Master
Collect the most regional snacks between the start and finish of your road trip
– At each gas station you stop at, you have to find a local snack
– You can only get one food item per gas station
– The food item has to be created within the region the stop is located
– Whoever has the most snacks by your destination wins
– Duplicate cities don’t count
Battle of the Bands
Two people battle to pick the best song based on a category
– One person gives a theme, like “songs about cities” or “love songs”
– Two contestants have 60 seconds
– Each contestant takes a turn playing their selected song
– The car judges the two selections and picks a winner
– Tally up scores at the end of the game
Cows on My Side
Holler when you see a cow!
– When you see a cow on your side of the road, you have to yell, “Cows on my side!”
– Every time you call a cow, you get a point
– If you see cows on the other side you say, “Cows on your side!”
– If you call, “Cows on your side,” before the person sees them, you steal a point
– If anyone sees a cemetery they scream, “Ghost cow,” stealing all the other side’s points
Call 888-694-1963, and speak to our friendly staff today! Learn about our latest Ford Specials, set up an informative test drive, get details on any vehicle, request a brochure, schedule a service appointment, discuss your trade-in or even talk financing on your next car. We are here to help you.
Still deciding on which vehicle you’d like to be driving? Searching for OEM factory rebates? Are you comparing lease programs or internet specials? Maybe you simply want our best price on a new or used car? For all of this and more, look no further than StateWide Ford. Our team is made up of professional associates that offer you a no-pressure environment and operate with the quality you’d expect. We look forward to helping you with your next new or used car purchase.
Click Here for Dealership Hours and Directions.