The college football season is fast approaching! And if you’re the ultimate football fan who enjoys tailgating at every home game, we at StateWide Ford want to help make your tailgating as easy as possible. Below is a list of useful tailgate packing tips. Have fun and GO TEAM!
- Be aware of the stadium rules, where you can park and what the facilities are like.
- Unless the stadium says otherwise, make sure you clean up after yourself and take all of your trash home.
- Have multiple coolers- one for food, one for drinks, one for adult beverages, etc.
- Make sure you have everything you need for your grill, and a fire extinguisher for emergencies!
- It’s easier to pack foods that don’t require utensils, and are easy to eat while you stand.
- Prep food as much as you can at home.
- Pack enough chairs and tables to seat those who prefer not to stand, and to hold all of the food/accessories.
- Be sure to pack plenty of ice for drinks AND food that needs to be kept cold.
- If it’s chilly, be sure you have enough blankets and sweatshirts so that everyone is comfortable.
- If have you room, don’t forget to pack some games and a football!
Call 888-694-1963, and speak to our friendly staff today! Learn about our latest Ford Specials, set up an informative test drive, get details on any vehicle, request a brochure, schedule a service appointment, discuss your trade-in or even talk financing on your next car. We are here to help you.
Still deciding on which vehicle you’d like to be driving? Searching for OEM factory rebates? Are you comparing lease programs or internet specials? Maybe you simply want our best price on a new or used car? For all of this and more, look no further than StateWide Ford. Our team is made up of professional associates that offer you a no-pressure environment and operate with the quality you’d expect. We look forward to helping you with your next new or used car purchase.
Click Here for Dealership Hours and Directions.