Halloween is right around the corner, and it’s finally time to bring your costume ideas to life, load up on candy and dust off the scary movies collection. October is the one month out of the year where it’s perfectly okay to scare one another for pure enjoyment as we seek out the scariest haunted houses, and pull the blankets over our faces as we suffer through horror films both classic and new. You may already have the perfect scary movies collection, but we want to make a few suggestions ourselves. It’s no secret that we at StateWide Ford love cars, so of course our favorite scary movies involve scary cars. We’ve compiled a list below of our top cars driven by villains from some of our favorite movies. Don’t worry, it’s okay to watch with the lights on!
- The Car from “The Car”
- 2007 Saleen S281 from “Transformers”
- 1958 Plymouth Fury from “Christine”
- 1970 Chevrolet Nova from “Death Proof”
- 2013 Flip Car from “Fast & Furious 6”
- 1937 Rolls-Royce Phantom III Sedanca de Ville from “Goldfinger”
- 1942 Hydra-Schmidt Coupe from “Captain America- The First Avenger”
- 1968 Dodge Charger from “Bullitt”
- 1955 Cadillac Series 75 Fleetwood Imperial Sedan from “Poltergeist II”
- 1961 Plymouth Fury from “Flowers in the Attic”
- 1966 Oldsmobile Toronado from “No Country for Old Men”
- 1936 Cord 810 from “Gangster Squad”
- 1967 Cadillac Eldorado from “Casino”
- 1970 Mercedes-Benz 600 Pullman Limousine from “Silence of the Lambs”
- 2005 Maybach Exelero from “Austin Powers”
- 1938 Phantom Corsair from “Despicable Me”
- 1930 Mercedes-Benz 710 SSK “Count Trossi” Roadster from Bram Stoker’s Dracula
- 1932 Bucciali TAV 8-32 Saoutchik “Fleche d’Or” Berline from “101 Dalmations”
- 1925 Rolls-Royce Phantom I Jonckheere Aerodynamic Coupe from “The Simpson”
Call 800.262.3866, and speak to our friendly staff today! Learn about our latest Ford Specials, set up an informative test drive, get details on any vehicle, request a brochure, schedule a service appointment, discuss your trade-in or even talk financing on your next car. We are here to help you.
Still deciding on which vehicle you’d like to be driving? Searching for OEM factory rebates? Are you comparing lease programs or internet specials? Maybe you simply want our best price on a new or used car? For all of this and more, look no further than StateWide Ford. Our team is made up of professional associates that offer you a no-pressure environment and operate with the quality you’d expect. We look forward to helping you with your next new or used car purchase.
Click Here for Dealership Hours and Directions.