After ending production in 1996, the legendary Ford Bronco is making a bold return for the 2020 model year. This iconic SUV was one of the world’s leading 4×4 vehicles for three decades, finally back after a 24-year hiatus to reclaim the title of “off-road king.” The new generation Bronco boasts the latest advanced technology features as well as a bold new look, all while remaining true to its original rugged roots.
Is the hustle and bustle of everyday driving starting to take its toll on your recent vehicle? You might have managed to keep your car in good shape, but years of constant driving can do damage to any car! Dealing with repetitive car repairs can be costly, not to mention tedious. In many cases, buying a new car is a more economically viable option.
Feeling the startling thump of hitting a pothole — and the uneasiness of facing an expensive repair — is never an experience you want to encounter on your commute. These annoying craters in the road are notorious for wreaking havoc on cars and causing serious problems. If you ever find yourself unable to avoid a pothole, we at Statewide Ford in Van Wert want you to know which areas of your car to check for damage.
If you’re hitting the road for this summer, then you probably care about getting the most out of your vehicle — namely, getting the most out of the gas you put in the tank. There are some easy things that you can do to cut down on your gas bill in your existing vehicle. At StateWide Ford, we thought we’d put together this list of helpful tips to get the most out of each gallon you put in the tank! Continue reading
The Fourth of July is in a few days, and we at StateWide Ford want to wish everyone a safe and fun-filled celebration! This time of year is always a happy occasion for our country as we cookout and light off fireworks as a symbol of our independence. During Fourth of July celebrations, safety is a top priority because fireworks are almost always the main attraction. To help keep you and your loved ones safe, we’ve put together a list of firework safety tips. Happy Fourth of July!
- Attend public fireworks displays that are handled by professionals
- If you use your own fireworks, make sure they are legal in your area
- Closely supervise children around fireworks at all times
- Hold sparklers for young children
- Do not wear loose clothing while using fireworks
- Never light fireworks indoors
- Never light fireworks near dry grass, brush or flammable debris
- Point fireworks away from buildings and homes
- Stand several feet away from lit fireworks
- If a firework does not go off, do not stand over it to investigate it- put it out with water and dispose of it
- Always have a bucket of water and/or a fire extinguisher nearby
- Always read the instructions carefully before attempting to light a fireworks item
- Do not consumer alcoholic beverages if you are operating fireworks
- Keep fireworks dry- never attempt to light wet fireworks
- Do not buy generic fireworks that do not have labels identifying the manufacturer- all consumer fireworks should be clearly labeled as “Class C” or “1.4G” fireworks
- When using fireworks that utilize mortar tubes, be sure the device is securely mounted or secured in a way that prevents it from tipping over once it is lit
- Keep a first aid kit nearby for treatment of burns- if you are burned in any area above the shoulders, seek medical attention immediately
- Always clean your area of debris after you finish using fireworks
Call 888-694-1963, and speak to our friendly staff today! Learn about our latest Ford Specials, set up an informative test drive, get details on any vehicle, request a brochure, schedule a service appointment, discuss your trade-in or even talk financing on your next car. We are here to help you.
Still deciding on which vehicle you’d like to be driving? Searching for OEM factory rebates? Are you comparing lease programs or internet specials? Maybe you simply want our best price on a new or used car? For all of this and more, look no further than StateWide Ford. Our team is made up of professional associates that offer you a no-pressure environment and operate with the quality you’d expect. We look forward to helping you with your next new or used car purchase.
Click Here for Dealership Hours and Directions.
Every month, we hand select one of the best vehicles from our pre-owned lot to showcase on our blog. This month, the lucky winner is a 2016 Ford Edge Titanium. We are pretty sure you will love it as much as we do, but if it turns out this isn’t the car for you then please visit our website at www.statewideford.com to check out our entire new and pre-owned inventory. We are sure to have a vehicle you will love!
If you’re looking for unparalleled satisfaction when you bring your vehicle in for regular maintenance or repairs, look no further than Statewide Ford! At our Ford service center near Delphos, we provide the necessary skills, convenience, and state-of-the-art automotive equipment to get your car back on the road quickly. Whether your vehicle is in need of an oil change, or a serious repair, you’ll be able to count on our experienced and certified mechanics to give your car the quality care it deserves.
As the summer approaches and the first heatwave is on the horizon, you want to make sure that your AC condenser is still working. The AC condenser is an important component that converts the refrigerant from a gas to liquid so that it can flow through the AC system. Our Lima area is here to provide you with some tips on how to tell whether or not your AC condenser is still working.